Centrul de Instruire CNAB-ACI organizează, în perioada 24 – 28 februarie 2014, modulul 5 al programului GSN Advanced – Advanced Safety Management Systems.
Detalii despre curs:
Airport Safety Course
Module 5: Advanced Safety Management Systems
Global Safety Network, Face to Face: 5 days
GSN Diploma Course
Safety Management Systems are a fundamental requirement for all airports as part of Aerodrome Certification. This course is designed to provide participants with an in depth understanding of SMS by providing information regarding the requirements and composition of an SMS. The course also provides information on how to implement and improve Safety Management through Safety Monitoring, Training and Documentation. The classroom based studies are supplemented with Case Studies and Group Exercises to enable delegates to put their learning into operation.
- Demonstrates how an airports’ SMS can be improved
- Explains how to develop a Safety Case
- Determines the importance of Safety Culture in Safety Management
- Describes how Human Behaviour can effect Safety Management
- Provides guidance on how to promote Safety Awareness though education and communication
Who should attend?
- Airport Operations and Safety personnel
- Safety and Compliance Managers
- Duty Managers
- Aerodrome Inspectors and Regulators
- Ground Handling Managers
- Health and Safety Personnel
|24-28 Feb 2014||Bucharest, Romania||$ 1,450 USD||$ 2,100 USD||Register|